Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE: CCC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/26/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from an “outperform” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/25/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.00.
- 9/22/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $17.00 to $21.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $21.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Calgon Carbon continues to grow through its product offerings and increased penetration into new and emerging end markets. It is also focused on cost cutting initiatives, which should drive its margins in 2017. The company should also gain from the acquisition of CECA’s assets. However, Calgon Carbon has underperformed the industry it belongs to over a year. Calgon Carbon’s industrial end-markets remain sluggish. The company is seeing weak demand for activated carbon in specific markets. It is also exposed to weakness in its equipment business and currency headwinds.”
- 8/18/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/5/2017 – Calgon Carbon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE:CCC) opened at 21.40 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $1.09 billion, a P/E ratio of 153.96 and a beta of 1.14. Calgon Carbon Corporation has a 52-week low of $12.00 and a 52-week high of $21.45. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $13.45 and its 200-day moving average is $14.24.
Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE:CCC) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, August 4th. The industrial products company reported $0.14 EPS for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.14. Calgon Carbon Corporation had a return on equity of 5.46% and a net margin of 1.27%. The company had revenue of $153.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $151.18 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.15 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 15.4% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts anticipate that Calgon Carbon Corporation will post $0.50 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, September 5th were paid a $0.05 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, August 31st. This represents a $0.20 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.93%. Calgon Carbon Corporation’s payout ratio is 133.33%.
Calgon Carbon Corporation is a manufacturer of activated carbon, with capabilities in ultraviolet (UV) light disinfection. The Company provides purification solutions for drinking water, wastewater, pollution abatement, and a range of industrial and commercial manufacturing processes. The Company operates through four segments: Activated Carbon and Service, Equipment, Consumer and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Calgon Carbon Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calgon Carbon Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.