Cache (CACH) Earns News Impact Rating of 0.11
News articles about Cache (NASDAQ:CACH) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Cache earned a media sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the specialty retailer an impact score of 45.2900599086901 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- ArterisIP Acquires iNoCs Software and Associated Intellectual Property Rights (itbusinessnet.com)
- QualityStocksNewsBreaks – Cache Elite Inc. (ILUS) Stands Out as ‘One to Watch’ (blog.qualitystocks.net)
- Gambling machine guru Blaine Graboyes bets big on security (scmagazine.com)
- LoSoMo Inc. Co-Founding Adviser Ascends to Firms Top Post (itbusinessnet.com)
- Sorry, You Can’t Abuse Copyright Law To Make A Negative Review Disappear (techdirt.com)
Shares of Cache (CACH) traded up 72.414% on Friday, reaching $0.005. 3,014,622 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The firm’s market capitalization is $152600.00. Cache has a 12 month high of $0.01.
Cache, Inc is a nationwide, mall and Web based specialty retailer of lifestyle sportswear and dresses targeting style-conscious women. The Company’s merchandise offerings extend from eveningwear to casual and daytime sportswear, which encompasses a range of tops, bottoms, dresses and accessories, all of which are sold under its Cache brand.
Receive News & Ratings for Cache Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cache Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.