C20 Achieves Market Capitalization of $0.00 (C20)
C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, C20 has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One C20 token can currently be bought for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.43 or 0.01188460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00055671 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00090690 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.00 or 0.00222701 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020698 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
C20 Token Trading
C20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.