Bytecoin Reaches 1-Day Volume of $1.42 Million (BCN)
Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 26th. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded up 15.3% against the U.S. dollar. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $394.63 million and $1.42 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $115.41 or 0.01776434 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009145 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009665 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 48.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001600 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, cfinex, Poloniex, Binance, TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, Cryptohub, Crex24 and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.