Bytecoin Market Capitalization Achieves $783.85 Million (BCN)
Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. In the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $783.85 million and approximately $5.09 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $361.28 or 0.03157370 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00031105 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00012760 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00025375 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008761 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000929 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.