Bytecoin (BCN) Price Hits $0.0005 on Major Exchanges
Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. During the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $87.09 million and approximately $24,047.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Coindeal, Cryptohub, Poloniex and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.75 or 0.00725908 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004591 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000319 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coindeal, OKEx, cfinex, Crex24, Poloniex, TradeOgre, Binance, Cryptohub and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.