Byteball Bytes Trading 5.5% Lower Over Last Week (GBYTE)
Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 16th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be bought for about $34.55 or 0.00962292 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $23.46 million and approximately $10,000.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010442 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.75 or 0.00270352 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.93 or 0.01185622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00023680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.38 or 0.00109019 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000570 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.