BUZZCoin (BUZZ) Price Reaches $0.0000 on Exchanges
BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded up 105.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. BUZZCoin has a market capitalization of $349,104.00 and $54.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BUZZCoin has traded up 110.3% against the dollar. One BUZZCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BUZZCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 19,999,999,948 coins. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BUZZCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info.
BUZZCoin Coin Trading
BUZZCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BUZZCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BUZZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.