Builders FirstSource (BLDR) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR):
- 1/12/2018 – Builders FirstSource was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Wedbush. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – Builders FirstSource was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/7/2018 – Builders FirstSource was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – Builders FirstSource had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Builders FirstSource was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/27/2017 – Builders FirstSource was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 12/1/2017 – Builders FirstSource was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/13/2017 – Builders FirstSource was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Builders FirstSource is a leading supplier and manufacturer of structural and related building products for residential new construction in the United States. Manufacturing facilities include plants that manufacture roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, aluminum and vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes windows, interior and exterior doors, dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork and other building products. “
Shares of Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLDR) traded up $0.33 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $22.46. The company had a trading volume of 869,100 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,394,100. The company has a current ratio of 1.86, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.46. Builders FirstSource, Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.56 and a 52-week high of $22.90. The firm has a market capitalization of $2,560.00, a P/E ratio of 29.55 and a beta of 2.15.
Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The company reported $0.39 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.37 by $0.02. Builders FirstSource had a return on equity of 33.66% and a net margin of 1.29%. The firm had revenue of $1.88 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion. During the same period last year, the company earned $0.61 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 7.6% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts expect that Builders FirstSource, Inc. will post 1.03 EPS for the current year.
In other Builders FirstSource news, CFO Peter M. Jackson sold 12,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, December 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $20.51, for a total value of $256,375.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now owns 26,587 shares in the company, valued at $545,299.37. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, SVP Donald F. Mcaleenan sold 166,714 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, November 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $18.16, for a total value of $3,027,526.24. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 179,805 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,265,258.80. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last ninety days, insiders have sold 377,598 shares of company stock valued at $6,950,025. Corporate insiders own 14.60% of the company’s stock.
Builders FirstSource, Inc is a supplier and manufacturer of building materials, manufactured components and construction services to professional contractors, sub-contractors, remodelers and consumers. The Company’s operating segments include Northeast, Southeast, South and West. As of December 31, 2016, it operated at 400 locations in 40 states across the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Builders FirstSource Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Builders FirstSource Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.