BriaCoin Trading 13% Lower Over Last Week (BRIA)
BriaCoin (CURRENCY:BRIA) traded 11% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 13th. BriaCoin has a total market capitalization of $62,606.00 and approximately $2,141.00 worth of BriaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BriaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0842 or 0.00000820 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, BriaCoin has traded 13% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $22,099.13 or 2.15308002 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023662 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
BriaCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 7th, 2016. BriaCoin’s total supply is 743,431 coins. The official website for BriaCoin is briacoin.com. BriaCoin’s official Twitter account is @briacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BriaCoin Coin Trading
BriaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BriaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BriaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BriaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BriaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BriaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.