Bread Trading Down 8.9% Over Last 7 Days (BRD)
Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 11th. Bread has a market capitalization of $29.77 million and $376,811.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bread token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00002958 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Cobinhood and OKEx. Over the last seven days, Bread has traded 8.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00266297 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $160.78 or 0.01414985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.62 or 0.00128706 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 32.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00024504 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Buying and Selling Bread
Bread can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, OKEx, Tokenomy, Binance, Cobinhood and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.