Bounty0x Price Up 5.8% Over Last Week (BNTY)
Bounty0x (CURRENCY:BNTY) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 22nd. One Bounty0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0647 or 0.00000742 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Token Store. Over the last week, Bounty0x has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. Bounty0x has a total market cap of $8.04 million and approximately $46,703.00 worth of Bounty0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007571 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.18 or 0.00805692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002756 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015075 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011460 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00040404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00115930 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00171881 BTC.
Bounty0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bounty0x is an Etherem-based bounty program management platform. Bounty0x acts as an intermediary, enabling start ups to post bounty programs and users to receive income for completing bounty tasks. BNTY is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Bounty0x's platform. “
Bounty0x Token Trading
Bounty0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Token Store, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Bounty0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounty0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bounty0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bounty0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounty0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.