Bounce Token (CURRENCY:AUCTION) traded down 11.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Bounce Token coin can now be bought for approximately $45.92 or 0.00084938 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Bounce Token has traded 1.2% higher against the dollar. Bounce Token has a total market capitalization of $95.69 million and approximately $6.30 million worth of Bounce Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.39 or 0.00065461 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 2,925.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,900.72 or 0.03515806 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.95 or 0.00266271 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004331 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $622.90 or 0.01152186 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00031156 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $396.89 or 0.00734146 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54,111.74 or 1.00092005 BTC.
Bounce Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Auction (AUCTION) is designed to operate swap pools. A pool creator sets the following parameters:The number of tokens he wants to swap offThe maximum amount of ETH he would accept to swapDuration of the poolFixed price swap or dynamic price swapAfter the pool creator creates the pool, people can come and use ETH to auction and get the tokens. A participant needs to send an ETH transaction to the pool’s address within the pool expiration time. A swap is successful if the accumulated ETH deposit in the pool is less or equal to the bounce level, which is the maximum amount of the ETH allowed to be received. Any additional ETH deposit when the accumulated ETH deposit is greater than the maximum ETH amount will be bounced off and sent back to the sender’s addresses. In simple words, there is a limited quantity of swap allocations in each pool and users need to compete with each other to get swap opportunities. When a pool goes live, a user can send ETH to the bounce pool. A transaction will be bounced back to the user if there is no longer allocation in the pool. Bounce Token (BOT) is migrating to Auction (AUCTION). The migration from BOT token to AUCTION token marks a new journey of Bounce decentralized auction and Bounce certified auction. Migrating BOT to AUCTION allows users to participate in both the Bounce decentralized and Bounce certified auctions. “
Bounce Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bounce Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounce Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bounce Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bounce Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounce Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.