Bombardier (C) Given News Sentiment Score of -1.10
Media headlines about Bombardier (TSE:C) have been trending somewhat negative recently, according to InfoTrie. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Bombardier earned a news impact score of -1.10 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Bombardier’s ranking:
- Legal ops 101: Find your data (canadianlawyermag.com)
- Wayne Shearer’s World War II Memoir, Part 13: Ready To Cross The Highway To Preflight Training (chattanoogan.com)
- No Way To Die: During World War II, It Wasn’t Just the Enemy That Could Kill You (news.yahoo.com)
- Bombardier executive pay falls four per cent; CEO unchanged at US$10.6 million (tricitynews.com)
- Town Talk: $531,300 gala helps children and youths succeed (vancouversun.com)
Separately, Raymond James set a C$1.00 target price on shares of Bombardier and gave the company an “outperform” rating in a report on Friday, March 1st.
Read More: Stock Symbol
Receive News & Ratings for Bombardier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bombardier and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.