BLUE (BLUE) Price Reaches $0.30 on Major Exchanges
BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 5th. BLUE has a total market cap of $10.88 million and approximately $31,491.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can currently be bought for $0.30 or 0.00002575 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, BLUE has traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00009180 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.54 or 0.01028110 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003381 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016334 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00041069 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008658 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00089234 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.52 or 0.00186636 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.