Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. Blocktix has a total market cap of $470,897.38 and approximately $139.00 worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Blocktix has traded down 14.6% against the dollar. One Blocktix coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.05 or 0.00066126 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00019535 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.38 or 0.00089915 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $356.75 or 0.00636731 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,635.15 or 0.06488029 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.93 or 0.00040925 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Buying and Selling Blocktix
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blocktix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.