Blocktix One Day Trading Volume Reaches $2.90 Million (TIX)
Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 5th. During the last seven days, Blocktix has traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Blocktix token can now be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00005857 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Blocktix has a market capitalization of $27.14 million and $2.90 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008315 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.03 or 0.00966914 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003111 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008605 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00040055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00087518 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.00 or 0.00181272 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001535 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Buying and Selling Blocktix
Blocktix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.