Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 14.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. During the last seven days, Blockpass has traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar. One Blockpass coin can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges. Blockpass has a market capitalization of $1.30 million and $3,502.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.64 or 0.00069247 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00020548 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001792 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $381.33 or 0.00683309 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.43 or 0.00088580 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001792 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.66 or 0.00038811 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockpass is an identity network for regulated industries and the IoE (Internet of Everything) using blockchain technology. The Blockpass system supports human verification (KYC), objects (KYO) and devices (KYD) on the network, enabling the improvement and development of new applications relying on a trustful link between various entities. Through the Blockpass platform, users have at their disposal fingerprint scanner, identity establishment, identity backup and identity recovery. The Blockpass issued the PASS token. PASS tokens are Ethereum-based ERC 20 tokens and can be used to obtain a discount on Blockpass verification services. “
Blockpass Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockpass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.