Blocknet (BLOCK) 24-Hour Trading Volume Reaches $18,134.00
Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 15th. One Blocknet coin can now be bought for about $2.03 or 0.00025541 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. Blocknet has a market cap of $11.79 million and approximately $18,134.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Blocknet has traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
Blocknet Coin Profile
Blocknet Coin Trading
Blocknet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.