BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) Price Hits $0.46 on Exchanges
BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a market capitalization of $32.22 million and approximately $4.72 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded down 14.9% against the dollar. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005527 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Cryptopia and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007498 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002709 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.01 or 0.00767604 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015149 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00038982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00119524 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00166957 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.