BLAST Trading 7.3% Lower Over Last 7 Days (BLAST)
BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. BLAST has a market capitalization of $33,078.00 and $201.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BLAST has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BLAST coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00027862 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000087 BTC.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLAST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.