BLAST (BLAST) Trading Up 36.7% This Week
BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 21st. One BLAST coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Crex24. BLAST has a total market cap of $43,326.00 and $52.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BLAST has traded 36.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00028771 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000105 BTC.
Buying and Selling BLAST
BLAST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLAST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.