BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded up 417.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. In the last seven days, BLAST has traded 251% higher against the US dollar. BLAST has a market cap of $150,912.50 and $2,123.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLAST coin can currently be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001788 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00006068 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00003816 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00017605 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
hashing algorithm. BLAST’s total supply is 47,761,760 coins. The official website for BLAST is blastblastblast.com. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blast is a PoW Blockchain with a supply-constricting economic model, low fees & very fast transactions. The focus is to provide support for software like the crypto blast video game, utilizing Segwit transactions for data tracking. “
BLAST Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.