Blank Wallet (CURRENCY:BLANK) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 14th. One Blank Wallet coin can currently be bought for $1.45 or 0.00002923 BTC on major exchanges. Blank Wallet has a total market capitalization of $28.19 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Blank Wallet has traded 13.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002808 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.63 or 0.00099741 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $296.76 or 0.00596404 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $120.41 or 0.00241981 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004677 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $609.44 or 0.01224801 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $603.76 or 0.01213383 BTC.
About Blank Wallet
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Buying and Selling Blank Wallet
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blank Wallet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blank Wallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.