Blank Wallet (CURRENCY:BLANK) traded up 8.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. Blank Wallet has a market capitalization of $11.58 million and approximately $688,617.00 worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blank Wallet coin can now be bought for about $0.60 or 0.00001386 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Blank Wallet has traded 10.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001798 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00064289 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.41 or 0.00075220 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,302.26 or 0.07664036 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43,074.25 or 0.99968711 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00008593 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.68 or 0.00068872 BTC.
Blank Wallet Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Buying and Selling Blank Wallet
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blank Wallet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blank Wallet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.