Blank Wallet (CURRENCY:BLANK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. Blank Wallet has a total market cap of $7.31 million and approximately $709,913.00 worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blank Wallet coin can now be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00000865 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Blank Wallet has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.34 or 0.00067345 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.98 or 0.00103252 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.20 or 0.00133597 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,628.04 or 1.00142007 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,077.27 or 0.07063446 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $328.49 or 0.00753999 BTC.
About Blank Wallet
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Buying and Selling Blank Wallet
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blank Wallet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blank Wallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.