Blackstar Price Reaches $0.0001 on Major Exchanges (BSTAR)
Blackstar (CURRENCY:BSTAR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. In the last week, Blackstar has traded flat against the US dollar. Blackstar has a market cap of $54,467.00 and $0.00 worth of Blackstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blackstar coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007982 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000940 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Blackstar’s total supply is 630,795,971 coins. Blackstar’s official Twitter account is @Blackstar_dev. The official website for Blackstar is blackstarotc.com.
Buying and Selling Blackstar
Blackstar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blackstar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blackstar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blackstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blackstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.