Blackmoon Achieves Market Cap of $22.31 Million (BMC)
Blackmoon (CURRENCY:BMC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 5th. One Blackmoon token can now be bought for $1.06 or 0.00009212 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Blackmoon has traded 33.4% higher against the dollar. Blackmoon has a market cap of $22.31 million and $1.03 million worth of Blackmoon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009280 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.55 or 0.01021190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00041550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00089374 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.53 or 0.00187053 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016575 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blackmoon Crypto Platform is a one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage tokenized funds, focusing on all the aspects of tokenized investment vehicles, from technology and infrastructure, to legal compliance and corporate structuring. Blackmoon Crypto is part of the Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology company founded in 2014. The Blackmoon Crypto token (BMC) is an Ethereum-based token that allows holders to register as Continuous Contributors to the Platform and to deposit BMCs in a depository wallet linked to their account. Each Continuous Contributor will receive a share of Fund tokens that operate on the Platform according to the policies specified by particular Funds. “
Buying and Selling Blackmoon
Blackmoon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Tidex, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Blackmoon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blackmoon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blackmoon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blackmoon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackmoon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.