BlackCoin Price Reaches $0.0722 on Major Exchanges (BLK)
BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. During the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar. BlackCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.55 million and $20,999.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0722 or 0.00000700 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00019653 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003877 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Upbit, Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, CoinEgg and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.