Blacer Coin (BLCR) Market Capitalization Hits $201.00
Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded down 14.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 18th. Blacer Coin has a total market cap of $201.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Blacer Coin has traded 33.4% lower against the dollar. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00081114 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 509.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 38.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001027 BTC.
Blacer Coin Coin Profile
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.