BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. BitTorrent has a market capitalization of $2.47 billion and $303.95 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitTorrent coin can now be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, BitTorrent has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.54 or 0.00063519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00005704 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00003873 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00003736 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTorrent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.