Bitcore Reaches Market Capitalization of $196.16 Million (BTX)
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 3rd. In the last seven days, Bitcore has traded 25.9% lower against the US dollar. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $196.16 million and approximately $2.10 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for $16.65 or 0.00147233 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bit-Z and C-CEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,364.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $852.52 or 0.07538110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,256.07 or 0.11106400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $208.42 or 0.01842880 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $352.08 or 0.03113120 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.38 or 0.00259824 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.64 or 0.00129485 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.79 or 0.00979602 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $384.39 or 0.03398810 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.