Bitcore (BTX) Reaches Market Cap of $7.27 Million
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 18th. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for $0.42 or 0.00003963 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Exrates and QBTC. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $7.27 million and $2,178.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,652.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.33 or 0.02108148 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.85 or 0.00936936 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $314.96 or 0.02955577 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.56 or 0.00784088 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012495 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00056237 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.01 or 0.00741462 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00254380 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CryptoBridge, Bit-Z, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, QBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.