Bitcoin SV Price Up 53.9% This Week (BSV)
Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 23rd. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be purchased for about $101.36 or 0.01296199 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, BigONE, OKEx and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 53.9% against the US dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $1.80 billion and $363.78 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.89 or 0.00407831 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00145159 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016668 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004387 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: MBAex, CoinEx, BigONE, Binance, BX Thailand, Bitrue, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Hotbit, Bithumb, Gate.io, Koinex, IDAX, Bitbns, Bit-Z, Upbit, Bibox, Huobi, Korbit, CoinZest, HitBTC, SouthXchange, CoinBene, Coinbit, Coinsquare, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Indodax, Kucoin, DragonEX, Kraken, FCoin, Poloniex, Coinsuper, Altcoin Trader, OTCBTC, Bitkub, OKEx, WazirX and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.