Bitcoin SV (BSV) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $992.75 Million
Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 4th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for approximately $228.06 or 0.02937042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, OTCBTC, YoBit and HitBTC. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $4.06 billion and approximately $992.75 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 90.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.49 or 0.00379778 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012845 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00148515 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, CoinZest, Trade Satoshi, MBAex, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Kraken, Korbit, Huobi, Bitbns, OKEx, Bibox, YoBit, Binance, Bitrue, Koinex, Gate.io, Kucoin, OTCBTC, CoinBene, BX Thailand, Bithumb, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, CoinEx, Altcoin Trader, Indodax, Cobinhood, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Bittrex, Bitkub, Poloniex, Hotbit, IDAX, WazirX, Upbit, FCoin, Coinsquare, Coinbit and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.