Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) Price Tops $0.0105 on Top Exchanges
Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $184,866.00 and $6.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0105 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 45.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.