Bitcoin Red Price Tops $0.0009 on Major Exchanges (BTCRED)
Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 16th. One Bitcoin Red token can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Bitcoin Red has a market capitalization of $19,513.00 and approximately $37.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded down 36.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.73 or 0.00220943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.32 or 0.01088714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00029197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00087188 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red Token Trading
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Red should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.