Bitcoin Private Tops 1-Day Volume of $5,502.00 (BTCP)
Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00001909 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi and TOPBTC. In the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 17.1% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $906,860.00 and approximately $5,502.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.99 or 0.00458999 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00100529 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00040427 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Nanex, TOPBTC and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.