Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for about $1.10 or 0.00002581 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $5.28 million and $11.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.66 or 0.00258707 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.09 or 0.00126458 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.73 or 0.00158337 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00005634 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a Bitcoin hard fork with the snapshot happening on February 28th, the fork will consist of a mix between BTC and ZCL. BTCP will use ZClassic (zk-snarks). This means payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient and other transactional metadata remain unidentifiable. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.