Bitcoin Lightning (BLT) Trading Down 31.7% This Week
Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 3rd. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be bought for approximately $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, QuadrigaCX, CoolCoin and Gemini. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 31.7% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008038 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $127.50 or 0.01124250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002845 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008808 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00040627 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00091322 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.02 or 0.00185307 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00016199 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BL3P, itBit, ZB.COM, ACX, GOPAX, Bitcoin Indonesia, BTCC, Huobi, OKEx, BCC Exchange, Bitso, Zaif, Exmo, Binance, Foxbit, Livecoin, xBTCe, Coinfloor, Coinsquare, BTCBOX, Poloniex, bitFlyer, Lbank, Tidex, Kraken, GDAX, Coinone, Gate.io, RightBTC, Luno, Gatecoin, Gemini, Quoine, Liqui, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, BitGrail, Bibox, EXX, Cryptopia, Bitbank, WEX, BTC Markets, Coinrail, OEX, YoBit, CoinFalcon, QuadrigaCX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Korbit, TOPBTC, Paribu, Upbit, CoolCoin, Bitonic, Bittrex, Bithumb, BitBay, BtcTrade.im, Bit-Z, AidosMarket, Allcoin, CoinsBank, Fisco, GetBTC, BX Thailand, LakeBTC, BitMEX, Bitstamp, Negocie Coins, CoinEgg and AEX. It is not possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.