Bitcoin Lightning (BLT) Achieves Market Cap of $0.00
Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. During the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded 31.7% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be purchased for $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on popular exchanges including CoolCoin, TOPBTC, Binance and CoinEgg.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.66 or 0.00943568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010988 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00087770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00182326 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Bitcoin Lightning
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, bitFlyer, CEX.IO, Cryptopia, Huobi, Coinsquare, GDAX, Kraken, Korbit, Bitstamp, Coinfloor, BX Thailand, BtcTrade.im, AEX, Coinone, Liqui, Bitbank, OEX, Paribu, Bitonic, ZB.COM, Quoine, Bitfinex, Zaif, Negocie Coins, CoinEgg, CoinsBank, Bitcoin Indonesia, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Luno, GOPAX, Bitso, Gatecoin, BCC Exchange, BitMEX, Exmo, BTCC, Bit-Z, WEX, Allcoin, BTC Markets, EXX, Kucoin, Upbit, QuadrigaCX, BitBay, Bithumb, LakeBTC, Poloniex, AidosMarket, Bittrex, ACX, BitGrail, Fisco, Livecoin, Lbank, Foxbit, OKEx, YoBit, Tidex, TOPBTC, CoolCoin, xBTCe, Coinrail, BTCBOX, Binance, RightBTC, BL3P, HitBTC, itBit, GetBTC and Gemini. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.