Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $21,345.00
Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Bitcoin Incognito has a market capitalization of $403,644.00 and approximately $21,345.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0369 or 0.00000358 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Graviex, Trade Satoshi and Escodex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, Escodex, Trade Satoshi and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.