Bitcoin Gold Trading Up 6.8% Over Last 7 Days (BTG)
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 4th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $26.06 or 0.00333557 BTC on major exchanges including Altcoin Trader, Koineks, Kucoin and BitBay. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $456.48 million and approximately $32.85 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.44 or 0.01029457 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00126813 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020824 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0981 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, YoBit, Bithumb, BitFlip, Instant Bitex, Braziliex, DSX, Zebpay, Bit-Z, BitMarket, Koineks, Bleutrade, Indodax, Bittrex, QuadrigaCX, Binance, Korbit, Exrates, Upbit, HitBTC, Crex24, Gate.io, SouthXchange, Graviex, Coinone, Coinnest, TDAX, Bitinka, Ovis, C2CX, OKEx, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, BitBay, Negocie Coins, Bitlish, Kucoin, Exmo, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi and Vebitcoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.