Bitcoin Gold Price Reaches $27.26 on Exchanges (BTG)
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 20th. In the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $477.34 million and $19.20 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for about $27.26 or 0.00256238 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TDAX, BitFlip, Altcoin Trader and Coinone.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.90 or 0.00722934 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00058918 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003814 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003711 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, TDAX, Indodax, Bitlish, Coinone, Graviex, Bit-Z, Binance, Trade Satoshi, Zebpay, Bitinka, BitMarket, SouthXchange, Coinnest, Bitfinex, BitFlip, Vebitcoin, Korbit, Huobi, Bleutrade, Instant Bitex, Bithumb, QuadrigaCX, Koineks, Ovis, OKEx, CEX.IO, Crex24, BitBay, Exmo, Kucoin, HitBTC, Bitsane, YoBit, Altcoin Trader, Negocie Coins, C2CX, Upbit, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, Bittrex, Braziliex and DSX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.