Bitcoin Gold Hits Market Capitalization of $246.94 Million (BTG)
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $246.94 million and approximately $12.45 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for $14.10 or 0.00135811 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Bithumb, Bleutrade and Zebpay. In the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 8.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.01 or 0.00510617 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00051853 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002780 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002735 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Ovis, TDAX, DSX, Vebitcoin, BitMarket, CEX.IO, Zebpay, Bit-Z, BitFlip, Binance, QuadrigaCX, Koineks, Graviex, Bitinka, Indodax, OKEx, Huobi, Braziliex, HitBTC, Negocie Coins, YoBit, Bitlish, Trade Satoshi, Instant Bitex, Coinone, Altcoin Trader, C2CX, Exmo, Coinnest, Crex24, Bitsane, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, Korbit, Exrates, Bittrex, Upbit, Bleutrade, Bithumb, BitBay and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.