Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $15.47 or 0.00041235 BTC on major exchanges. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $271.01 million and $2.75 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.17 or 0.00077736 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00028959 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000204 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold (CRYPTO:BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoingoldhq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.