Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Market Capitalization Achieves $377.67 Million
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 25th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $21.89 or 0.00342178 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bithumb, Bit-Z and DSX. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $377.67 million and $11.77 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.92 or 0.02030947 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00247263 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00043266 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 55.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00029221 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00060636 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 65% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DSX, Koineks, Bit-Z, Negocie Coins, Braziliex, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Huobi, BitFlip, Ovis, C2CX, Exmo, CEX.IO, Kucoin, QuadrigaCX, Upbit, OKEx, Coinone, SouthXchange, Crex24, Bittrex, Altcoin Trader, Bitinka, Instant Bitex, Graviex, Coinnest, Bleutrade, Bithumb, Zebpay, Korbit, Binance, BitMarket, Bitsane, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, TDAX, Exrates, Indodax, BitBay, Bitlish, Bitfinex and Vebitcoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.