Bitcoin Diamond Price Tops $0.74 on Top Exchanges (BCD)
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market capitalization of $137.48 million and $19.83 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be purchased for about $0.74 or 0.00008075 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, HitBTC, Indodax and Kucoin. During the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005077 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001269 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00040714 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Indodax, Huobi, Coinnest, BtcTrade.im, Crex24, Gate.io, CoinBene, HitBTC, OKEx, YoBit, BigONE, Bithumb and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.