Bitcoin Confidential Achieves Market Capitalization of $537,304.00 (BC)
Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Confidential has traded down 41.9% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Confidential has a market cap of $537,304.00 and $46.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $552.27 or 0.07569597 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001063 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Confidential
Bitcoin Confidential can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Confidential should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Confidential using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.