Bitcoin (BTC) Trading Up 18.5% Over Last 7 Days
Bitcoin (CURRENCY:BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $194.20 billion and approximately $6.09 billion worth of Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin has traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $11,490.50 on exchanges including Bithumb, itBit, Gemini and Bitonic.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,286.21 or 0.11217700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00030814 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00195801 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00023134 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023191 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.02 or 0.01481810 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005413 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001529 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Although other cryptocurrencies have come before, Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency – Its reputation has spawned copies and evolution in the space.With the largest variety of markets and the biggest value – having reached a peak of 18 billion USD – Bitcoin is here to stay. As with any new invention, there can be improvements or flaws in the initial model however the community and a team of dedicated developers are pushing to overcome any obstacle they come across. It is also the most traded cryptocurrency and one of the main entry points for all the other cryptocurrencies. The price is as unstable as always and it can go up or down by 10%-20% in a single day.Bitcoin is an SHA-256 POW coin with 21,000,000 total minable coins. The block time is 10 minutes. “
Bitcoin Coin Trading
Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Foxbit, BtcTrade.im, Bibox, BitBay, BL3P, Bitbank, CoinsBank, Tidex, Bleutrade, Allcoin, Gatecoin, GetBTC, Lbank, OKEx, Coinrail, Bit-Z, LakeBTC, ACX, Bitstamp, Gate.io, Fisco, Quoine, Zaif, Bitonic, Binance, Livecoin, Coinnest, CoinEgg, Negocie Coins, YoBit, Coinroom, HitBTC, xBTCe, Luno, itBit, Coinsquare, WEX, BTCC, Bittrex, Gemini, QuadrigaCX, Kucoin, Mr. Exchange, Upbit, BitMEX, Coinfloor, Bitso, CoolCoin, Bitfinex, EXX, BitGrail, BTCBOX, GDAX, Huobi, bitFlyer, Cryptopia, Kraken, Bithumb, BTC Markets, BX Thailand, BTCTurk, Independent Reserve, CoinExchange, Liqui, ZB.COM, Paribu, Poloniex, Coinone, Korbit, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia, CEX.IO and RightBTC. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.